Legal Specialist - Remote
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for a Legal Specialist to join our team and provide support on legal matters.
What You’ll Do :
- Provide advice on all legal matters related to BairesDev’s group.
- Manage relationships with external legal counsels and providers.
- Provide strategic advice to management on key legal issues (corporate, privacy and data protection, labor, compliance, etc.)
- Review and draft contracts.
- Coordinate signatures of corporate documentation.
You must have :
- Bachelor s degree in Law.
- 3+ years of professional corporate law experience.
- Experience with US law. (Desirable)
- Advanced English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!