Finance Analyst - REMOTE WORK |LATAM|
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Finance Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our Finance team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details.
It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do :
- Conducts research and gathers documentation in order to compile comprehensive reports, providing clear, accurate and relevant on-time information, running reports and transactional tasks such as processing accruals / prepayments / Journal Entries.
- Works with banking / financial entities, international agencies, or government officials.
- Assists in the vendor and client enrollment process, purchases and account payables process.
- Data processing : responsible for updating records in the company system.
- Assists in department programs, projects, and processes.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Assists in tracking due dates and compliance of US tax filings and other legal requirements.
Here’s what we are looking for :
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in finance areas.
- Expertise with web-based tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!