Employer Branding Analyst - Remote Work
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
About the Role :
We are looking for an experienced Employer Branding Analyst to join our Marketing team and execute highly effective Brand marketing plans.
This professional will be responsible for ensuring its everyday implementation through multiple touchpoints, and through a deep understanding of the client and our target market, help to achieve profit and maximize the brand’s long-term potential.
What You’ll Do :
- Help to identify how our brand is currently positioned in the market and design a research-based brand strategy, analyzing customer knowledge, anticipating consumer trends, developing market analysis, and ensuring best marketing practices are followed to create successful brand strategies.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the brand messaging and brand visual elements.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align the company around foundational concepts, ensuring consistency with the tone of voice and brand messaging.
- Assist in the creative direction to meet the objectives of all publicity and public communications, influencing brand initiatives to increase brand awareness and consideration as well as build market position.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences and consumer opportunities, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives to increase brand awareness in different channels and segments.
- Develop, execute and track collateral, materials for both internal and external purposes, developing and implementing brand marketing strategies, measuring and reporting on the success of brand marketing campaigns.
You must have :
- Proven work experience as an Employer Branding marketer, with a positive track record in the design and implementation of successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing a high-performance team, with excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Experience in B2B service marketing.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Creativity, strategic thinking, and trend savviness, with a deep understanding of how all current digital marketing channels work.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented, with strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Versatile, goal-oriented, driven, proactive, and experienced in networking and influencing decision-makers.
- Advanced English level (Native English is a plus).
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!