HR-ADM Analyst (Payroll USA) - Remote Work
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
This is how an HR-ADM SSR rocks at BairesDev
We hire people who are the best at what they do! But just as important, they are a good match for us. Therefore, we are looking for an HR-ADM SSR Analyst to join our Finance team.
We want our people to enjoy the trip. That defines our culture and is at the heart of our company. So, for this position, you should be able to work with accuracy to detail, be analytical, and prioritize and handle different projects.
What You’ll do
- Compile and validate the news of the month (licenses, vacations, increases, etc.)
- Supervise the pre-settlement of salaries of our US employees.
- Collaborate in the check-in and check-out process of our employees and states.
- Collaborate in the follow-up and response to IRS requirements and in the documentation of the area's processes and analysis of improvements in them.
- Collaborate in the interaction of the HR-ADM area with external entities / providers.
- Prepare reports required by management or other control areas.
- Assist different audiences in labor matters.
- Attend the administration area.
You must have
- Advanced student or graduate of careers related to the search
- 2 years of work experience in similar positions
- Knowledge of payroll USA / labor legislation.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!