SEO Associate - Remote Work
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
About the Role :
We are looking for an experienced SEO Associate to join our Marketing team and develop our on-page SEO strategy. This professional will be responsible for designing and implementing changes in the current SEO strategy, help with the technical SEO efforts, support producing SEO and content team reports, and working with other team members to optimize content and web pages.
What You’ll Do :
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to maximize ROI in SEO strategies.
- Track, report, and analyze website initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engines.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement SEO recommendations.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
You must have :
- Proven track record in designing and implementing content strategies.
- Experience with Google services, including Analytics and Search Console, and Data Studio.
- The ability to support / deploy an effective SEO strategy, with a deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry, with a background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade (Ahrefs, Moz, etc.).
- Ability to find content improvement opportunities from within our site and through benchmarking.
- Understanding of HTML and Core Web Vitals (is a plus).
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!