Account Manager - REMOTE WORK
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Account Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for Account Managers to join our Client Services Team and help spearhead our growth.
As an Account Manager, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Client Services team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do :
- Conduct in-depth research on prospects.
- Using proprietary Sales Tools to contact and convert leads into clients.
- Contacting potential clients via email to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Reach out by phone and hold quality conversations to generate qualified prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Work internally with the Sales Management and Marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of presentations.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
Here’s what we are looking for :
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Must be familiar with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
- Fast learner and passionate for sales.
- A network of potential clients in the IT industry or other verticals is a big plus.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!